WHO IS THE Bcreative School FOR?
You’re already in the creative industries and want to step up, get promoted, grow your possibilities
You’re in work somewhere that’s not satisfying but you want to get into the creative sector
You act as a professional service provider to the creative industries, like an accountant or lawyer or civil servant
You’re a student who is soon to graduate who wants to get a foothold, get a job or start your project
You have a project you dream about getting funded and made and you need help and some direction
You’ve always been interested how the creative industries work and want to know more
IF ANY OF THESE DESCRIBE YOU THEN SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE NOW
The Butterfly Boy
The story of an extraordinary man, an extraordinary journey during extraordinary timess. You will love & fear for Arnie.
Tony Klinger's new novel is available on Amazon & other leading stockists.
www.ThebCreativedirectory.com is FREE FOR SUBSCRIBERS who want to work in or simply enjoy the creative arts & industries
- List your talent
- Get help & guidance?
- Contact & collaborate with other creative people
- Discover your commercial potential
- bCreative will help
- bCreative is the Talent Directory for the Creative community
- bCreative guides your path to greater knowledge to achieve your best work.
- bCreative is open to everyone
- bCreative helps members reach for the stars
- www.bCreativeschool.com to find out how to make dreams become real
- www.bCreativelimited.com for all your day to day creative needs.
bCreative ADVISES NON ADULT & FEMALE MEMBERS NOT TO INCLUDE THEIR ADDRESS DETAILS IN THEIR PROFILE!
bCreaitve requires such members send their name and e mail address as a matter of private record to the company at enquiries@thebCreativedirectory.com